Launched to Rave Reviews the ultimate One Design and Daysailer offers the best of both worlds.
The md35 daysailer is the result of long discussions between some of the most experienced sailors and one-design promoters in world yachting. They identified the need for a competitive one-design yacht in which the focus is high- quality fleet racing, placing a premium on experience and tactical awareness instead of athleticism and endurance.
• Stability derived from a large bulb and not a hiking crew will promote close tactical racing.
• Dimensions of hull and cockpit ensure a fast, dry, ride just like a big boat.
• Simplicity of layout reduces crew numbers.
• High quality construction and finish.
• A fusion of modern and classic styling ensures wide visual appeal.
• Comfortable cockpit with seats below the sheerline.
• Furling jib and powered main winch for fingertip sail control.
• Inboard engine avoids long tricky sailing back to the mooring.
• Simplicity encourages daysailing.
• Lifting keel design improves towing and storage.
• Easy to trailer and launch.
• Rolls inside standard shipping container for transport or storage.
• Cheap container transport allows participation at events worldwide.
The brief for this 55’ offshore capable Racer/Cruiser encouraged a simple interior to be fitted in
Maxi Dolphin are building our latest high performance cruiser/racer design with an interior designed
Mills Design is excited to have been chosen to design Tango, the next high performance Wally 100
The Cape 31 was defined from the outset as a simple clean high performance One Design without
The Vismara 50 Mills is our third collaboration with the progressive Italian yard Vismara
Drawn for people whose idea of fun cruising is chartering a Volvo 70, this high performance design
Concubine, the first of our latest PCT 45 IRC racing design from Premier Composite Technologies in
Our latest collaboration with Vismara Marine is the Vismara 56 Mills high performance cruiser
Ambush 2 is the first of our latest IRC41 design, the result of a long and detailed R&D program
In late 2013 we received an e-mail inquiry from Italy for a design in the 60’ range. As we
The MAT1180 is an exciting next-generation IRC raceboat design which is the product of a long and